Inside was SEVEN bricks of pitch and chasing and repousse tools.
The pitch is a 50/50 blend of soft and hard, preferred by master metalsmith, and teacher Valentin Yotkov. This will go into a new 12" pitch pot.
Now, about those tools..
Not just any tools,
Not just one or two liners,
Not a two or three embossers,
Not three or four planishers...
but the entire freak'n MASTER SET.
How many tools are in the master set you are asking yourself
There are EIGHTY SIX Tools to be exact.
And when I start to use them, hopefully tomorrow, I will let you know how they work.
IF YOU WANT (and who does not) a few of these tools or the entire master set ...
- For SC Studios directly, email Saign at SAIGNC 'at' GMAIL 'dot' COM (replace the dot and at with the appropriate symbols). You can get individual tools or the entire set from him
- From Otto Frei. For tools, look for the Master set or those sets marked "USA Made" and the Pitch is marked "Made in California".
- From Rio Grande. Pitch and Tools, each set is a different size but is an assortment of texturing tools
- From Contenti. Each set is a different size but the set is an assortment of tools
- From FDJTools. Pitch and various tool sets including some that are NOT in the master set (which I will have to investigate further)