Once that was done, I set to work on a teaching sample for the synclastic cuff. I have a finished one, mine, but I thought I would make another that would show the various stages of the project. And since I had to pull out the tools and materials to make ONE, I might as well make a few that I can then sell. When I cut the silver sheet for the four cuffs, I found that I had a strip left over that was too long for one more but was also too short to make two. With this larger piece I thought I would make and anticlastic bracelet which is something I have wanted to do since I was at Haystack two years ago.
Once the "sample" cuff was done - I spent Saturday evening making the bracelet. I should have cut the ends of the strip to a taper before I soldered the ends together as this would have make the closing of the short curve easier. Oh, well - next time I will think further ahead but I am still happy with the result.
Sunday I was able to finish the three other cuffs including the patina.
Enjoy the pictures below including those of my workbench on Sunday morning and in the evening .